Do you want to edit your photos like a pro but you didn’t have any photo editing experience? This article is surely for you because in this article we will discuss about 8 best android apps for photo editing.
Nowadays editing photos is effortless you don’t need to turn on your computer or laptop to edit your photos like a pro. You can easily complete this task by using some useful android apps. So now without wasting any time let’s discuss about 8 best android apps for photo editing.
The following is the list of top android apps for photo editing:
PicsArt Photo Editor
PicsArt is a perfect app for editing photos. It has almost all the useful features that will help you to edit your photos like a pro.
It contains the following features:
- hot filters for pictures & trendy photo effects
- background eraser
- You can add text to photos using 200+ aesthetic fonts
- A lot of useful Retouch tools
- Blur photo backgrounds feature
- You can also flip & crop photos
- Collage maker
- Sticker maker & free stickers
- And many other useful features
Adobe Photoshop Express
If you have an interest in photo editing then you might have read about photoshop. It’s an amazing platform for editing photos. Adobe has different apps for different purposes. This app i.e, Adobe Photoshop Express, is about editing photos and making a collage. That’s why it is included in our list of 8 best android apps for photo editing.
The following are some useful features of this app:
- Perspective correction
- Removing noise is a very simple task with the help of this app
- You can apply blur very easily
- You can choose from hundreds of looks, effects and filters for pictures
- It automatically adjusts contrast, exposure and more with one-touch adjustments
- High-quality photo import and sharing
- You can personalize with style
Snapseed is powered by Google so you can have an idea about the quality of this app. It contains all the important features to edit photos professionally. Firstly, it is free of cost secondly, it is an amazing app with a lot of features. You can edit your photos professionally only by using this single app.
It has the following features:
- 29 Tools and Filters
- Opens JPG and RAW files
- You can save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
- It can adjust exposure and colour automatically
- Vignette option– You can add a soft darkness around the corners of a photo.
- You can also add frames with adjustable size
- And many other amazing features.
Adobe Lightroom is another amazing app of Adobe. It is basically a pro camera with a lot of editing features. You can also add your other photos to Adobe Lightroom and after adding these photos you can edit them professionally.
It contains the following features:
- It has some useful LIGHTROOM PRESETS SIMPLIFY PHOTO EDITING:
- A PRO-LEVEL CAMERA
- SMART PHOTO ORGANIZATION
- EASY ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE:
- Filters for pictures with unlimited customization options
- You can EDIT THE FINE DETAILS very easily
Because of all these amazing features, it is added in our list of 8 best android apps for photo editing.
Photo Lab: Picture Editor & Art Face Editing Filter
Photo Lab is not like traditional photo editing apps. It is different from other editing apps. The main difference is that in Photo Lab you don’t need to edit photos manually everything is automatic is this app. You just need to select the preset that you want to apply and everything will be done within seconds. It is one of the best apps for photo editing.
Also, Read This Article: Best Communication Apps List For Android Users
Following are some functions of this app:
- It’s a quick way to turn any photo into an artwork
- A lot of beautiful frames
- Realistic photo effects
- Face photo montages
- Filters & collages
Photo Editor Pro
Photo editor pro is an amazing app for editing photos manually. You have a lot of options to turn your photo into a masterpiece. It’s a paid app. Photo Editor Pro is one of the best android apps for photo editing.
The following are some features of this app:
- 60+ Filters for Pictures
- Glitch Effects & Blur Background
- Photo Blender & Light FX
- Body Retouch
- A cool Blur photo editor
- Photo Collage Maker
Adobe Photoshop Camera
Adobe Photoshop Camera is basically a Photo Editor & Lens Filter. There are over 100 different lens options are available in this app. Besides this lens feature, there are a lot of other amazing effects are also available in this app.
The following are some important features of this photo editing app:
- CAMERA FILTERS
- REAL-TIME PHOTOSHOP EFFECTS
- AUTO-TONE PHOTO EFFECTS
- CONTENT-AWARE RECOMMENDATIONS
- PORTRAIT CONTROLS
- INFLUENCER-INSPIRED LENS OPTIONS
Because of these amazing features, Adobe Photoshop Camera is included in our list of best android apps for photo editing.
As its name represents it is mostly used because of its cool frames. But this app is not only limited to frames it also contains other photo editing features. It’s one of the amazing android apps for photo editing.
This photo editing app has the following features:
- Tons of exquisite photo frames
- Amazing filter effects
- A large number of Background and Stickers to choose from!
- Photo Collage
- High resolution(HD) photos
These are the 8 best android apps for photo editing. If you like this article then share it with your friends! Which of these apps do you like the most? Let us know in the comment section.👇👇